Team news, stats and prediction ahead of Brighton vs Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Friday Night Football; kick-off 8pm.
Brighton midfielder Enock Mwepu will miss Friday's Premier League game against Crystal Palace due to a hamstring injury suffered in last weekend's FA Cup win at West Brom.
Centre-back Adam Webster is fit to return after sitting out at The Hawthorns as a precaution, while Seagulls midfielder Moises Caicedo could make his top-flight debut having been recalled from a loan spell at Belgian club Beerschot.
Captain Lewis Dunk (knee), Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma (international duty) and back-up goalkeeper Jason Steele (back) remain absent for Albion.
Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player
Crystal Palace will be without five experienced players, with defender James Tomkins the latest on the injured list.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Vlahovic, Lingard, Alvarez latest
- Kane's disallowed goal | Conte: 'Incredible' decision; Keane, Nev disagree
- Topley leaves West Indies two down in chase of 172 in Barbados LIVE!
- NFL Playoffs: Rams @ Buccaneers LIVE!
- Redknapp: Give Conte what he needs | Keane: Without CL, who will go there?
- Fury taunts Ngannou – is boxing next for UFC star?
- Vieira: Refs made 'huge' mistake | Redknapp: VAR got it wrong
- Brentford close to finalising Eriksen deal
- NBA viewing party: Watch free as Knicks host Clippers
- Arteta wants signings but January window 'complicated'
Tomkins is unavailable for a "couple of weeks" due to an unspecified injury according to boss Patrick Vieira, who was already missing James McArthur with a hamstring issue and the trio of Cheikhou Kouyate, Jordan Ayew and Wilfried Zaha due to their Africa Cup of Nations commitments.